About the Practice
ARYA STANA BONE & BREAST CARE is designed and serviced by Women largely for Women, with your comfort, privacy and convenience in mind.
Specialising in breast and bone imaging, screening for Breast Cancer and Osteoporosis, we offer Digital Mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) and 3D Breast Tomosynthesis, High Resolution Breast Ultrasound, Image Guided Breast Biopsy and Bone Density Scanning (DEXA).
Why choose ARYA STANA BONE & BREAST CARE
Our mission is to provide each of our patients with state-of the art breast imaging, along with compassionate, personalized care. As our patient, you can have your Mammogram and/or Breast Ultrasound and/or BMD and receive your results all in one convenient appointment.
A mammogram is most comfortable and accurate when performed in a dedicated breast imaging practice by a dedicated mammographer and interpreted by a specialist breast radiologist.
We are confident, if you have a breast concern/problem or you need a routine breast examination, osteoporosis screening and fracture risk assessment , we will provide you the care you deserve.
ARYA STANA BONE & BREAST CARE is focused on you
At ARYA STANA BONE & BREAST CARE we focus on:
- The most accurate possible diagnosis of your mammogram, breast ultrasound and bone density scan.
- Assuring you that your mammogram will be read and your breast ultrasound will be performed by a specialist breast radiologist.
- Providing you with state-of the art technology in Bone and Breast imaging.
- Breast health care for women by women. We are mindful that you as a woman, feels most comfortable and at ease having a breast examination by a woman, in comfort and privacy.
- Making your visit as pleasant and comfortable as we possibly can, in a beautiful private setting with a warm and tranquil atmosphere.
- Understanding your concerns and needs with compassion and care as we understand that more often than not, having a mammogram or other breast examination creates considerable anxiety.
- Discussing your queries and concerns and the results of your examination during your consultation.
- The timely reporting of your examination for your convenience.
- Creating a long lasting personal relationship with you.